Property ID : 11 West Street, Newtown
For Sale $350,000
Beautiful Newtown Character Home
Circa 1890 neighbourhood character home in the historic mort estate Newtown, featuring 4 bedrooms (3 with reverse cycle air conditioners) plus an office, large cooks kitchen with granite benchtops, dishwasher, ceramic cooktop, hard wired refrigerator and a walk in pantry. Spacious living area with reverse cycle air conditioning and a corner fireplace along with ceiling fan.
Maintaining its charm with 10 foot ceilings, VJ walls, fresh paint inside and outside and not to mention the white picket fence! This home is a must to inspect with an abundance of features including:
- Built-in cupboards to all rooms
- New flooring to the kitchen/dining areas
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- SMEG ceramic cooktop
- Huge walk in pantry
- Shower/bath and separate toilet
- Front enclosed sunroom
- Open verandah
- New water-resistant carpet in all bedrooms
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- New gutter guard installed
- Established leafy gardens along with fruit trees
- Fully fenced 6 foot high picket fences
- Front and back yards for extra security
- Powered 7mX5m shed
- Low maintenance yard with kids play area/fort/sandpit
Located just a short 15 minute walk to the Toowoomba CBD and within 5km to state primary and high schools (school bus route).
Don’t delay, contact Sarah on 0438 727 209 to arrange a private viewing.